Friday, May 8, 2009

Waiting on the Lord

Many of you may be wondering why I picked the verse from Psalms 37 as a header for my blogspot. Well, its a verse that I try to keep in my mind all the time. Waiting Days is the theme of my Blogspot, because these days it just seams that there are so many things in my life that I am waiting to happen and praying to happen, but they are not happening, and so I just find myself praying more and waiting patiently for the Lord. What are these things? Well, they will all be discussed in later posts. My hopes are to get some generous feedback, because these things are areas my life in which I typically need encouragement and advice. This is Waiting Days introduction, and I pray and hope that there will be feedback and that it would not just be an encouragement and support for me, but for those who might be going through the same sort of times of their life.

Thank you 
Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment